This was a different genealogy Wednesday - I stayed home and waited for the heater guys who never came. fortunately, the CV library was closed so we had no Research Group today.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote The Austin Carringer House in 1929 - Post 298 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Alice Volkert Speaks on "Yours, Mine and Ours" at CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 15 March and set it for later.
* Worked on the New England presentation for 14 April in Temecula. Got it edited, need another pass, and the handout, but it's almost up-to-date. Now need to do one for New York.
* Read, answered email, and then managed to log in and download our Padres tickets for March and April. What a hassle.
* Saw Tanner's post, and researched and wrote Creating a "Facts Without Sources" List in RootsMagic 6.
* Checked Facebook, worked in email, added to the Best Of post. Read the latest NEHGR, and printed off the Gleason article.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then added content and sources to the Gleason/Page family using the Gleason article. Got started in the G's and added content for several families. Found Jeremiah Knowlton's death record, saved it, attached it, and his second marriage record also.
* Worked on CVGS email list some more, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.