This was a frustrating day, but I also finished some tasks.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Where Did My Ancestry.com Sliders Go? How I Search Without Them posted. Watched the start of Mondays With Myrt.
* Left at 9:10 a.m. for the OASIS class, got there at 9:30, got set up, and started class at 10:15 a.m. Left at 12:45 p.m. after 20 minutes or so helping a student.
* Home by 1:10 p.m. to eat lunch, then fixed the CVGS Newsletter and printed the masters out (having to change ink...) and then edited the mailing list for drops. Went to the UPS Store and made the copies and mailed the 20 by mail.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, note that Amanuensis Monday - Post 209: 1827 Deed of John Treat to Amos Underhill in Erie County, New York posted. Watched some of the MwM Hangout.
* Worked some more on Deb's problem, and found the answer on Find A Grave. Last place I looked, and only after Googling the kids names.
* Researched and wrote My Ancestry.com Sliders Have Appeared - My First Look at Using Them and then went in for dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then check Facebook, and try to send the CVGS Newsletter via email in Thunderbird. Had to edit the email list to drop folks. After 90 minutes, I finally got it to go. I need to move everything to Gmail.
* Worked a bit in MyHeritage Record Matches - did 20 Texas birth index confirms, and then about 12 Find A Grave confirms. Able to add some content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.