It was a full genealogy day spent at home doing research and writing.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Lyle Carringer's Birthplace in San Diego in 1891 -- Post 295 for (Not So) Wordless Wedneaday and Chula Vista Genealogical Society Spring Seminar Features Jean and Butch Hibben.
* Researched and wrote Effectively Using the "View People With Hints" Feature on Ancestry.com and set it for mid-afternoon. Edited the genealogy links page, adding some links.
* Watched Barbara Renick's webinar on Family Tree Webinars from December. Need to watch more RootsTech videos too.
* Answered some email, and started adding captured Massachusetts vital records pages to the database sources and media. Graduated from that and started working on specific families, collecting only data for ancestors and adding sources and media. Got quite a few added, still lots to do.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m., read the paper, put out the trash and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to do more Massachusetts vital records, then worked in the Fi surnames in the database adding content and sources. Got through Fiske. Sources up to 49,932.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.