February has been a busy month this year...and it won't let up through March, I fear.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 202: 1868 Burial Record for John Rich in Hilperton, Wiltshire and Win a Free Pass to RootsTech 2015.
* Set off at 10 a.m. to go to the doctor appointment, then pharmacy, the bank and the library. Got a Patterson book and a Silva book. Then McDonalds for lunch and home.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, and checked the AncestryDNA Hint match list. More added. Wrote Many More AncestryDNA Matches Now - and a Bug.
* Worked on the Kemp line adding media to the database, then synced several Kemp families in FamilySearch Family Tree. didn't extend any lines, however.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, read the paper, watched TV and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then edited Georgianna Kemp's notes and created the 52 Ancestors report and wrote the blog post for Friday.
* Started out in MyHeritage Find A Grave record matches, but Find A Grave was down for awhile. Only did a few matches. Worked in Ancestry in the Fitz Randolph names - lots of content added, but only halfway through.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.