Finished up the syllabi today - glad to have that done!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Ancestry.com Has Connecticut Vital Records (Barbour Collection), But User Beware. It didn't urn out the way I thought it would.
* Worked on the four syllabi for Hemet, and got them done. Edited the presentations too. Whew.
* After lunch, wrote NEHGS Has More Archived Webinars and Videos and watched the Dearborn webinar.
* Answered email, then checked out some of the exhibitors at RootsTech. Several had no website at the link given. Strange. Looked at my Treelines site and it's improved.
* Researched and wrote Using Puzzilla and FamilySearch Family Tree to Identify Autosomal, Y and mtDNA Candidates. Added some people to the FSFT from database, and vice versa. Tried to add to the Richman descendants.
* Went in for dinner and TV and read the paper at 5:15 p..m., and vack online at 6:20 p.m.
* Read email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the To-do list and Research Logs for awhile. Got through about half of the list I took to SLC.
* Worked in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources from Find A Grave to the database. Down to 306 FAG matches left to do. sources up to 49,733. Hope to hit 50K by the end of February.
* Added a Bathrick family to the database from Westborough VRs.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.