Only 12 more days until the Huntington Beach BASH and only 19 more days until the Hemet seminar i'm giving. I wish they would send me the publicity so I can put it on the blog.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Post 206: 1862 Deed of Catharine McConnel to David J. Carringer in Louisa County, Iowa and then California Marriages, 1850-1941 for Selected Counties Now on Ancestry.com and set it for later.
* Worked on Flickr some more, finally sent an email to the Yahoo Support noting that I had archived photos but couldn't get into the system to add to them. They responded and said I had used my Google ID to log in...that worked!
* Worked on the Genealogy in the Cloud presentation for Hemet and SOCCGS. Got the screen shots from the iPhone, and finished it up. Probably too many slides but i'll talk fast :)
* Wrote Four Generations of Seaver Ancestors in the Leominster, Mass. City Directories. Added more content to sets in Flickr. Now need to add more. Need to reduce permissions too.
* We ate dinner at 4:30 p.m., then took food to Nellie. Home by 6 p.m. to read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of and RT compendium posts, then watched Ron Tanner's presentation.
* worked in the database on the Fe persons, got through Finch adding sources and content. Had fun finding my grandsons' Italian ancestors in San Francisco. No sign of them in Italy, though! Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours