This was a fairly full genealogy day, but not sure I advanced the ball very much.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors Friday: #15 Georgianna (Kemp) Auble (1868-1952) posted.
* Worked in FamilySearch Indexing a bit in obituaries, and then wrote Which Obituary Collections Are In FamilySearch Indexing?
* Printed the masters for the Hemet syllabus and will mail them on Saturday. Wrote Hemet-San Jacinto Genealogy Seminar on 8 March Features ... Randy Seaver! and set it for later.
* Worked on email trying to get the pending file down. Had some success! Checked in on Facebook, and listened to Eastman's interview with Jane Wilcox about WDYTYA Live.
* Worked in the bank accounts for several hours entering the last 4 months of 2013. Missing some statements. Drat. But now it's almost ready for doing taxes.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front plants and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the bank accounts some more, then off to work in the database on the Fi folks and into the Fl folks. Up to 49,980 sources - 50K on Saturday? Which reminds me, I neglected to write the Saturday posts. Drat, maybe in the morning.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.