This was a pretty busy genealogy Sunday - one of the few in the year without a football or baseball game.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 February 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched TV for awhile, then had lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy in the Cloud presentation. Found that my Flickr account was deleted...so uploaded some photos and played with it a bit. Guess I need to visit it every year or so...but now I need to upload the 500 family pictures again. Drat. Did get the presentation pretty well done, took lots of iPhone screen shots, but need to add them soon.
* Wrote CVGS Newsletter for February 2014, CVGS Research Group Review - February 2014 and Spring Seminar on Saturday, 29 March, Features Jean Wilcox Hibben - Register Now! on the CVGS blog.
* Couldn't find my Scribd account either, but the files are there - linked from my web page. I have no clue how that can be...
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, watered the front plants and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to sort out the Scribd and Flickr messes...and tried to help Susi with her mess on Blogger. Checked Facebook and got Flickr suggestions.
* worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching persons, adding/editing content, adding sources, even added some photos.
* Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile adding random folks finding content and sources. Didn't add much, but found data for several persons without any data, and deleted several disconnected persons.
* Added to the Best Of post and the RT compendium post, checked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.