This was a pretty busy genealogy Sunday - one of the few in the year without a football or baseball game.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 February 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched TV for awhile, then had lunch.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the Genealogy in the Cloud presentation. Found that my Flickr account was deleted...so uploaded some photos and played with it a bit. Guess I need to visit it every year or so...but now I need to upload the 500 family pictures again. Drat. Did get the presentation pretty well done, took lots of iPhone screen shots, but need to add them soon.
* Wrote CVGS Newsletter for February 2014, CVGS Research Group Review - February 2014 and Spring Seminar on Saturday, 29 March, Features Jean Wilcox Hibben - Register Now! on the CVGS blog.
* Couldn't find my Scribd account either, but the files are there - linked from my web page. I have no clue how that can be...
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, watered the front plants and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to sort out the Scribd and Flickr messes...and tried to help Susi with her mess on Blogger. Checked Facebook and got Flickr suggestions.
* worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching persons, adding/editing content, adding sources, even added some photos.
* Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile adding random folks finding content and sources. Didn't add much, but found data for several persons without any data, and deleted several disconnected persons.
* Added to the Best Of post and the RT compendium post, checked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Thank you for your comment about deleting some disconnected persons. I thought I was the only one in the whole genealogy world that had to do that! You made me smile, early in the morning.
Post a Comment