We're back from Salt Lake City. You can read all about my experiences at the Family History Library and at RootsTech 2014 Family History Conference on my Genea-Musings blog (you do read, Genea-Musings, don't you?). We got home Sunday afternoon at about 4 p.m. and I feverishly finished up three blog posts and called it a night after sorting out my email.
* This morning, I read email and blogs, then joined the panel on Mondays With Myrt and we talked mainly about RootsTech 2014, the after-party and more. You can watch the YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZZep8WD_Mk.
* I noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 205: 1864 Deed of D.J. and Rebecca Carringer to John H. Davis in Louisa County, Iowa posted. Wrote Even More RootsTech 2014 Expo Hall Photos and RootsTech 2014 Streamed Videos Are Online Now! and thought I was done writing blog posts for the day. Hah!
* Worked on and finished up the February CVGS Newsletter and got it ready to send out tonight via email, and do the postal mails on Tuesday.
* Had some time before dinner, so watched Tammy Hepps excellent RootsTech presentation and wrote Tammy Hepps: "Top 10 Things I Learned About My Family From My Couch" at RootsTech 2014 after dinner.
* Went in for dinner, watch TV news and read the paper at 5:30 p.m., and did the dishes too.
* Updated the Best Of and RootsTech compendiums, answered more email, and moved the FHL photos and images into the Ancestor Files folders with good file names. Still need to do the Smith deeds I copied.
* Worked in my new blog adding posts (about 40 tonight!) for all of the photos from RootsTech. Can you find the new blog before anyone else? Let me know.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. A new record today - 45 blog posts in one day! Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.