I'm still in RootsTech blogging mode, but finally slipped out of it a bit. That's because I need to work on presentations for early March!
* Read email and blogs, updated the RT compendium, and wrote FamilySearch YouTube Channel Has Short Videos about RootsTech 2014.
* Worked on the Flipboard magazine for Randy at RootsTech. Had to add some more posts to add more photos. Turned out pretty good. You can see it at https://flipboard.com/section/randy-at-rootstech-2014-bFpVfG. Posted "Randy at RootsTech 2014" Flipboard Magazine Available.
* Worked on the Hemet presentations. Got them copied and in a file folder, then edited the GPS presentation. Not many changes from before, but caught some errors that need to be fixed in the BASH presentation.
* Printed off the CVGS Newsletter and went down to the UPS Store to make copies. Home in 30 minutes door-to-door.
* Downloaded and installed latest LFT update, then added some sources to the FamilySearch Family Tree, saved some screens, and wrote Legacy Family Tree 8.0 Adds FamilySearch-Certified Tools - Sources. Works well. Tried out the download of families from FSFT into Legacy. worked but they were all wrong!
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and water the front plants and fill the bird feeders.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to update the RT compendium, check Facebook, and add media and sources to the database. Worked on Charlie Auble updating Notes and adding media and sources.
* Found sources for Lambert Brigham and added them and media to his profile.
* Spent some time working through the Fa folks in the database. Added some sources and content, but not much. Got into Braintree records a bit. Found I already had a source for the VR book but had not found it in recent months to use so skipped some source entries.
* Answered some email, moved some email files from Tbird to Gmail, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.