This was remembering day and packing day - we're off on Tuesday for Salt Lake City. Tried to remember the papers, the electronics, the clothes, the stuff I need to take. Where's the checklist I used last year? Couldn't find it.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 204: 1756 Deed of Isaac and Ruth Buck to Joseph Graves in Southborough, Mass. posted.
* Tuned into JOIN the Mondays With Myrt Hangout On Air on Google+ at 9 a.m. - they were late with technical difficulties. Didn't get to say much. Lasted until 11:15 a.m.
* Online to read then wrote My Research Goals in Salt Lake City. Wrote a post for Wednesday also.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for several hours, getting it about 75% finished. Still waiting on info from several folks. I won't finish this until next Monday but at least I got quite a bit of it done.
* Packed the laptop, printed off readable Salt Palace maps, got my boarding passes, wrote an email to the family, packed the electronics, packed my clothes, packed the papers in the suitcase. All set...almost. Need to remember the phone charger.
* Started the Tuesday's Tip post, but Linda called me for dinner. After dinner, we took food to Nellie. Home by 6 p.m. and I watched TV news and read the paper, then the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, then finished up the Tuesday's Tip post.
* Worked in the database for awhile, adding sources and content using MyHeritage Record Matches for Find A Grave memorials. Confirmed 25 more, down to 401 left. Sources are up to 49,442.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.