Well, George Birthington's Washday has passed again, for the 282nd time. I'm thankful for hisl ife and service to the USA.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Surname Saturday - AXE (Somerset, England) and then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Write About Technology and set it for later.
* Added my data to FamilySearch Family Tree for some of the English Vaux families. That took over an hour. Worked a bit on the GPS presentation - added some content and corrected some errors.
* Tried to collect all of the Carringer City Directory in San Diego entries on Ancestry. Made a table for them - 4 pages. Whew! There were more city directories for San Diego, and they missed some of them between 1883 and 1980.
* Worked on email for awhile, then watched three RootsTech videos. Kinda sped through the boring parts. I noted that none of them had a lot of slides - they talked more than most presenters do without visuals.
* Answered two messages about DNA on Ancestry. Checked out more matches.
* Searched for and downloaded about 20 images for Hildreth and collateral ancestors from Ancestry.com Town Records collection. Renamed them.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and put the downloaded images into the ancestral files, add media, check the sources, etc. Downloaded more from AmericanAncestors for Hildreth and added them too.
* Did 23 MyHeritage record match confirmations in Find A Grave, adding sources and content to the database. Sources now at 50,035.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.