Only 351 shopping days until Christmas! Just thought someone would like to know. TGhis was a busy genealogy day. It was cooler today - got up to 68 F.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 289: Isaac Seaver's House in Leominster, Mass. Wrote SDGS Seminar on Saturday, 11 January Features Lisa Louise Cooke! and set it for late morning. Got a 20 minute walk in (around the house) while talking to Tami on the phone.
* Packed up my papers and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then the bank, and the library to turn in my books and got a new one, then the CVGS Board meeting.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then write RootsTech 2014 Live Streamed Sessions - Watch for FREE from Home. Checked in on Facebook, then worked on some MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database. Got another walk around the street in.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then got the CVGS newsletter about 60% finished. Worked in MyHeritage record matches again, confirmed 16 more Find A Grave matches (down to 720 to go) and added more content and sources to the database. Worked in the Es in the database on Ancestry and FAG, and got down to the Ems.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.