I'm sitting here thinking "what did I spend all of my time on today?" I can't recall...will have to use my History log!
* Read emails and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Birth Certificate for Hattie Louisa Hildreth, born in 1857. Researched and wrote More Problems with Mundia.com - Can't Start a New Tree and set it for later. Took a short walk.
* Decided I'd better get going on my presentations for the BASH, worked on my Easy Sources talk for several hours. Maybe 50% complete now.
* Fumbled through my stacks of paper looking for articles and stuff for DNA, GPS, sources, Evidence, etc. Made several folders. The paper stacks are unmanageable now, it seems.
* Wrote Recent Ancestry.com YouTube Videos. Answered email, worked on Facebook. Took a short walk.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV news and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the CVGS newsletter - about 90% done now. Will publish it on Friday. Got last bits tonight.
* Researched and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Did a little online random research to add content and sources to the database. Stymied on a Seaver spouse's name/data - no information whatsoever.
* Added to the Best Of post, worked in email some more, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.