A lot of genealogy, a doctor's visit, and no sports! Nice day here in Chula Vista, high about 71 F.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip - Use Free Family Trees on RootsWeb WorldConnect to Find Cousins or Clues posted.
* Went off at 9:40 a.m. to the neurologist at the downtown office of SRS. Great guy, named Randy also, checked me out, no spinal stenosis, but recommends more exercise and less sitting. Stopped for a haircut on the way home.
* Home by 12 noon to have lunch, then researched and wrote Looking at Mundia.com - a Free Family Tree Site - Again. No better, I fear! Took a little walk.
* Worked on Thomas Newton 1835 research, captured images and sources and added content for him, his wife and children. Found the right name of his wife, too. Took a little walk. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, then did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer/write email, wrote Quick Reference Guide: Evernote for Genealogists (Windows and Mac), and then worked in the database adding content and sources. Time sure goes fast doing this.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment