It was another different day, but mainly genealogy, and also a near disaster.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Frederick Seaver Home in Leominster - Post 291 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Ancestry.com Added Hundreds of FamilySearch Collections Today and then Find Pennsylvania Landowner Maps and Atlases at AncestorTracks and set it for later.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library and met the CVGS group of about 15 there. Consulted a few times with colleagues, but mainly worked in Ancestry Institution collecting Canada records for my Kemp and Sovereen families. Saved them to a flash drive.
* We left about 12:20 p.m. and went to Marie Callender's for lunch, about 12 of us.
* Then home by 3 p.m., put my flash drive in and managed to delete about 30 images off the flash drive by hitting delete when I shouldn't have. Big mistake. Googled the problem, downloaded Pandora, a file reclaimer, and managed to get all but one file back and into surname file folders. The one was important, Kathleen had waited months to see it, and it didn't download as an HTML file at all, and was essentially empty on my computer. I'll need to go back and get it for her and saved it as a text file or page images. Whew. Confessed on Facebook, and got some suggestions.
* Dinner was at 4:50 p.m., so we watched news while we ate, and I read the paper, washed the dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, and revised the GPS syllabus for the BASH. Need another edit or two, but I have the BASH stuff almost done.
* Did online research in MyHeritage Record Matches - did about 35, have 558 to go.
* Wrote this post, and i'm done! Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.