Well, RootsTech 2014 starts in two weeks. I am profoundly not ready! I'll start working on my research lists next week after my syllabus has to be in to BASH and my Saturday talk.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 198: 1900 Marriage Certificate for Fred Walton Seaver and Alma Bessie Richmond and then RootsTech 2014 - My Saturday (8 February) Class Choices and set ot for later.
* Went off at 11:30 a.m. for McDonalds, took a walk around the hospital area, and stopped at Ralphs for a prescription./ Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Wrote My Visit to the San Diego FamilySearch Library Yesterday - and Then Near Disaster!
* Updated my Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective presentation and handout for Saturday, so that's almost ready - need to print off some handouts. Checked in on Facebook.
* Messed around adding new widgets to the blog. Updated Della Smith's notes. Answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Changed the format a bit.
* Worked in the database for several hours - got from the Fa to Far surnames adding content and sources, mainly using New England vital records on Ancestry and American Ancestors.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.