This was a different day since we spent hours at the medical center for Linda's procedure.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the Stanford Newspaper Data Visualization website. Then the Ancestry email came so I posted Breaking News - Ancestry Expands Groundbreaking Collaboration with Family Search.
* We left at 11:20 a.m. for the Sharp medical center on Kearny Mesa for Linda's colonoscopy. She only had clear fluids on Monday and nothing on Tuesday besides the MoviPrep which cleaned her out pretty well. We got there at 11:50 but waited until almost 1 p.m. for her to go in for the procedure. I read on my iPhone, played some games and added Hints to my Ancestry tree. At about 2:30 they came and got me, and she was in recovery. They released her at about 3:30 p.m. - removed 4 benign polyps, we have pictures! Stopped at El Pollo Loco for dinner, and home by 5 p.m. and she went to bed but not to sleep for awhile. Tired but fed.
* I got online and noted that My Flipboard Magazine on my iPhone 5s and Samsung Galaxy Tab and A Family Tree Maker 2014 Source Citation for Anna Sjursdatter's Death Record posted while we were gone.
* Revised my GPS presentation to cut it down to an hour and got it almost done. Need to do the syllabus now.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and worked in the database for several hours. Got through the E surnames! Making decent progress. Solved a few mysteries bur didn't add much content or sources.
* Wrote two posts for Wednesday, and then this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.