This was a busy genealogy day...and it was beautiful outside, clear as a bell, a high of 88 F here outside the genea-cave.
* Read emails and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 290: The Hildreth/Seaver House in Leominster, Mass. and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 18 January Features Butch Hibben and set it for late morning and then RootsTech 2014 - My Friday (7 February) Class Choices and set it for mid afternoon.
* Listed my topics for the CVGS Research Group, and left it 11 a.m. for lunch and forgot the list! Got there at 11:30 a.m., got set up once Susi brought the projector, and we had 15 in the class. A well-behaved group, and lots of interesting discussion.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Source Citation presentation until 5 p.m. when Linda called dinner.
* Ate dinner, read the paper and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work more on the presentation. Then answered some email, and worked in the database adding sources, source detail text and event notes for the Smith and Carringer families. Spent an hour or so adding content to the database for Smiths from online databases.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.