We are back from Palm Springs, and back in the genealogy saddle here in the genea-cave. all day, in fact, except for dinner time.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: Obtain the New Genealogy Standards Manual from BCG and then Technology Tuesday: Read the RootsTech 2014 Flipboard Magazine and set it for later in the morning.
* Worked on the Source citation presentation for ovedr 3 hours. I must have done something wrong, because all of a sudden a PDF web page wouldn't open in Chrome. Asked on Facebook, googled the problem, looked at Chrome Help, downloaded the new version of Adobe Reader, and finally figured out that the PDF Plugin for Chrome was disabled. Struggled to find it, and enabled it. Wasted two hours in the process.
* Browsed the New York VR databases on Ancestry, then wrote Marian Pierre-Louis Radio Shows are Great! Answered some emails. Computer got really slow with Thunderbird open - I think that's been the problem. Need to read/answer email on Gmail I think. When I don't have Thunderbird open, the computer works fine.
* Searched for Thomas Newton data on Ancestry, found a tidbit in 1832 in Westborough, so that puts him in the vicinity. Looked at RootsTech schedule on the app, then created a Presentations Schedule page in Blogger. Answered more email. Took a short walk too.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in Find A Grave using MyHeritage Record Matches. Confirmed 55 more matches, only 665 to go!
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.