This was another full genealogy day from morning to night with only two interruptions to eat. It was another clear and warm day in Chula Vista, high was 86F at the genea-domicile.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 197: 1887 Marriage Certificate for Henry A. Carringer and Della A. Smith.
* Did some work in Legacy on Anna's death source citation, then my phone buzzed and told me to go to lunch with the Rohr engineers. I went off before 11 and had a good time talking to Dennis, Alan and Derek. They all talked about their English memories and families.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to write A Legacy Family Tree 8 Source Citation for Anna Sjursdatter's Death Record and then watched the end of the Legacy Virtual Users Group HOA on Google+.\\
* Worked in Geni for awhile and wrote Diana, Princess of Wales May Be My 11th Cousin.
* Cross checked event notes, sources, and detail notes for Edward and Sophia Hildreth and Isaac and Lucretia Seaver to prepare for upcoming 52 Ancestors.
* Called for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV, read the paper and washed the dishes.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, and check Facebook. Worked on the cross checking some more. Then confirmed 50 more MyHeritage Record Matches in Find A Grave. Added about 120 source citations today (up to 48579).
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.