A lot of genealogy, a little football, and not much else today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 200: Will of Jacob Wilhelm (1705-1773) of Lancaster, Pennsylvania posted.
* Got presentable and joined the Mondays With Myrt Hangout On Air at 8:52 a.m. Didn't get to say much...but it was interesting. Tried to register with Famberry and never got the email confirmation (just found it in spam).
* Researched and wrote RootsTech 2014 - My Thursday (6 February) Class Choices and set it for later.
* Did a final review of the Ancestry.com handout for next week and tried to email it, but had problems with Thunderbird. Drat. Happens a lot now. Maybe need to go and use Gmail directly.
* Researched and wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs for 2013 and set it for later. Checked in on Facebook. Searched a bit on MyHeritage looking for data on the Richmans in England.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then the football game, ate dinner, and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, try to use Mundia (fail!), then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and did some online research for Thomas Newton in Vermont.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.