It was a busy and fairly productive genealogy Monday. The high today was 79F, no rain in a month, everything is dry, and I forgot to water again.
* Read email and blogs, then tuned into the Mondays With Myrt around 8:50 a.m. Was on the panel, and discussed my Flipboard magazine at about 6:30 on the YouTube video. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 202: 1869 Deed of L.S. Munger to Samuel Vaux in Andrew County, Missouri posted.
* Wrote Trying Out Flipboard, a Curated Magazine Website/Mobile App, and wrote 2014 Top 100 Genealogy Websites from GenealogyInTime Magazine. and set it for later.
* Made a Flipboard mag for my RootsTech 2013 posts. Wrote a post for Tuesday. Made the handout for the Sources talk and edited the presentation. Still needs more work.
* Went in to dinner at 5 p.m. Watched TV and commiserated with Linda on her stuff so she can have her colonoscopy tomorrow.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write two more blog posts for Tuesday, then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches - confirmed about 17 Find A Grave matches, but added quite a few sources. Up to 48,719.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered some emails, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.