It wasd almost an all genealogy Saturday for me - I spent about 7 hours at the SDGS seminar.
* Read email on my phone and blogs on Chrome in a hurry, then packed up and went off to the SDGS seminar on Mission Bay. Got there about 8:10 a.m., registered, saw Del and Paul and Chris and Diane and Lisa, and soon after saw Diane, Ann and Myrna, had a great time just renewing contact.
* Lisa Louise Cooke had four presentations, and I had lunch with Ann, Myrna, Diane and dona, then took a short walk.
* Home by 4 p.m. to watch the 4th quarter of the Saints/Seahawks game. Then noted that Surname Saturday - WEEDEN (England to colonial Rhode Island) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- Where Were They 150 Years Ago? posted.
* We went to Lolita's for dinner, and home by 6 p.m. to watch the Pats/Colts game. I watched the first half, then came in to email the CVGS Newsletter to the members, write a post for Monday and finish off the Best Of post.
* Worked in GenealogyBank on 2013 Seaver obituaries. Got through the list of 45 (some duplicates), added several persons to the database, and added content, transcriptions and notes from the obituaries. I need to be more organized in this task - go year by year and note what I add and don't add. I should be saving all of this information in a spreadsheet, but I'm not.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.