Well, the genealogy honeymoon is over - now I have things to do the next three days that will preclude goofing off on the Interwebs.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors Friday: Hattie Louisa (Hildreth) Seaver (1857-1920) posted, and wrote Ancestry.com Adds Selected Dutch Reformed Church Records, 1660-1926 and set it for later.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter, and left at 11 a.m. for my dentist appointment to replace a filling. Easy one, out in 20 minutes.
* Home by 12 noon to eat lunch, then wrote We're Off to Palm Desert For the Weekend. Added to the Best Of post, and answered some email. Left at 2 p.m. for the UPS Store to publish the CVGS newsletter, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote two posts for Saturday. Have no clue what I did between 4 p.m. and 5:30! Went in for dinner, read the paper, and watched TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write a post for Monday, then reserved a hotel room for Sunday in Palm Desert and made maps. Did a few more names in the database for Ems on Ancestry and AmericanAncestors.
* Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.