I did genealogy almost all day long, finished two tasks, and even took a walk for the second day in a row!
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors Friday: Abbey Ardelle "Della" (Smith) Carringer (1862-1944) posted. Wrote James Duffy's Paperless Filing System for Mac and set it for later.
* Worked in email for awhile, got the CVGS newsletter sent to the societies, then worked on the presentation for Saturday. Printed off 40 copies.
* Had lunch, and took my walk over to the new fence and bridge. Talked to the construction guys at Naples St. It's about 1/3 done.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then found the Messenger report, downloaded it and sent it to Kathleen. She was thrilled! Did more email.
* Wrote Finding Marriage Gems in Historical Newspapers - GenealogyBank Has a "Marriages" Sub-Category. Had fun doing this and finding more about them. Looked for more obits on GenealogyBank and data on Find A Grave.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, take a nap and eat dinner, then washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, then worked in the database adding content and osurces for the Far... persons. Not done with them yet. Solved some research problems, including a fairly close cousin.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Got the presentation into the laptop via Dropbox. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.