I have the nagging feeling that I missed something important today - a meeting, a deadline, etc. Oh well, I missed it if there was one. Someone will tell me.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote 52 Ancestors Friday: Henry Austin Carringer (1853-1946). When I was finished, I realized I was out of order! I should have done #10 instead of #12. Oh well.
* Worked on the Sources presentation again, and almost finished. Need some pictures, some quotes and then the syllabus.
* Wrote CVGS Newsletter for January 2014 and Research Group Review - 15 January 2014 on the CVGS blog and one more post for later.
* Researched and wrote Found a Record for My Thomas J. Newton! and then did more research without much success.
* Read the Mocavo announcement, and wrote Open Access to Global Search on Mocavo.com Through Sunday!
* Added some labels to Gmail and added some emails to it. Need to update the address book too. Wrote
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and watched TV, read the paper, watered the front plants, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write two posts for Saturday, and then worked in the database for awhile - really struggled to find dates/places for several folks in Massachusetts around 1800. There are no records online for them. Interesting.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.