This was a nice day here in San Diego, and I got one task finished and progress made on my family tree work.
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 January 2014 and set it early afternoon.
* We went off to church at 9:30, didn't get home until 12:30 due to congregational meeting and lunch.
* Edited the BASH syllabi once more, then sent it off to Hal. Read a bit, got sleepy, went in at 2:30 to watch golf, read the paper, and take a nap, and then online for awhile at 3:45 to post CVGS Program on Wednesday, 29 January is "Follow the Path" and search on Ancestry for the Wood family records - added some to the database and added some sources and abstract from them too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and watched the first half of the Pro Bowl game, ate dinner and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and write the Amanuensis Monday post for tomorrow. Then worked in the Buck, Richards and Graves families to add sources and media to the database. In the process, found more candidates for Amanuensis and Treasure posts!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.