This was a really typical genealogy Monday - the Mondays With Myrt, some blogging, and some research. I wonder what I'm forgetting?
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1880 Deed of Land in Andrew County, Missouri from Samuel Vaux to Bulla posted, and got cleaned up.
* Got onto the Mondays With Myrt panel (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYwVg7_RAuQ) and then wrote RootsTech 2014 is only 9 days away! afterwards.
* Worked in the database a bit adding notes and sources for several ancestors. Wrote Dear Randy: Why Do You Write the 52 Ancestors Friday Posts? as a result of MwM discussions and the database work.
* Back to the database and adding content, until 5:30 p.m. when Linda called dinner. Went in and watched TV, ate dinner, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked some more in the database adding content. Found several newspaper articles for my Seaver family and transcribed them.
* Confirmed another 21 Find A Grave entries in MyHeritage record matches - have 537 to go, but added many more sources and some content to the database. Sources are at 49,059.
* Checked and answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.