Only two more weeks until RootsTech! Time sure flies when you're having fun and feverishly trying to meet deadlines. Cooler today, only 72 F here.
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 January 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 to read, answer some email, and then went in to watch the Broncos-Patriots game. Read the paper, took a nap, and Broncos won 26-16.
* Got the tablet updated with new RootsTech 2014 app, CamScanner and Flipboard. Deleted some apps also.
* Watched the 49ers-Seahawks game until 4:45 when we left for dinner at Outback. Watched it there too, and home in time to see the last two minutes. Hawks won 23-17. Linda was disappointed but knows nothing about her hometown players.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and work in Ancestry adding content and sources. Found info for several folks with only a first name. Got through the Eu area.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.