It was pretty much an all genealogy day with some interruptions to play with and work with the grandgirls.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tamura Jones' GeneAwards 2013 and Genealogy Events 2013 Posts.
* Saw Amy's challenge, and worked in the database for several hours adding content in the Fact Notes and source citation Detail Text to make a decent Individual Summary report for Frank Seaver. Wrote 52 Ancestors Friday: Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922).
* Worked some more on other ancestors adding content and sources where they were needed. Still lots to do!
* We went to dinner at In n Out, then to Cold Stone for ice cream and the donut shop for breakfast tomorrow. We take the girls home on Saturday.
* Home by 7:30 p.m. to write the two posts for Saturday.
* Got the girls down by 10 p.m., and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.