It was not much of a genealogy day here in the Genea-Cave.
* Read email and blogs on the iPhone before going off to the men's Bible study at Marie Callenders at 8 a.m.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read, and note that Surname Saturday - ACRES (England to colonial Rhode Island) posted.
* Packed up the grandgirls and we left at 11 a.m. for Carlsbad and lunch at In n Out and handed them over to Tami. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Watched the first half of the KC/Colts game, got an hour nap, and then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What's Your Ancestor Score? posted.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the end of the game, read email and blogs on the phone, and we had dinner and watched the first half of the Saints/Eagles game.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Ancestry presentation. Wrote and posted Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - January 2014.
* Worked in the database a bit, added some content and sources for several families. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.