This was almost an all-genealogy day - I did work with and play with the grandgirls some.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 195: Death Certificate for Della (Smith) Carringer (1862-1944). Noted that Top Ten Genealogy News Items for 2013 - My Take posted. Wrote GenSoftReviews Announces the Top Genealogy Software Awards for 2013 and set it for later.
* Worked for several hours on the Ancestry presentation for 13 January. Only 11 days away. Got about half finished with the update.
* Research and wrote My Genealogy Research Adventures in 2013.
* Checked in on Facebook, and put the VR pages I saved a month ago into the surname folders. Then checked out the syllabus material for a number of Family Tree Webinars.
* We had dinner at home, and I was online at 6:30 p.m. to read more syllabus material. Should have worked on the presentation more...but didn't. Worked in Mass town records for Westboro and Sterling looking for Brigham and Newton items without much success.
* Got the girls bathed and jammied and in bed, but they're not yet asleep at 10 p.m. Drat.
* Started a post for Friday - it's half done. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was about 10.0 hours.