This was a pretty full genealogy day - a little bit of everything!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 285: Moms and Babies in 1944 and First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 5: Census List.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and to the library by 11 for the CVGS Board meeting. That lasted until 1 p.m.
* To the bank and gas pump, home by 1:30 p.m. to read, checked Ancestry and FamilySearch, and then researched and wrote Using RootsMapper and FamilySearch Family Tree to See Ancestral Migration Paths.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and started work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 35% done. Waiting on Board members...
* Finally remembered to reserve room for RootsTech at the Hilton in SLC - it has an indoor pool and hot tub for Linda - nothing else really matters! Also got airline reservations - was able to use the funds we saved on the Florida flight home in October. We go to SLC on 4 February, and home on 9 February.
* Worked in the database adding content and sources from Ancestry and Find A Grave. Solved several previous mysteries too!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.