I shopped but didn't drop...didn't find anything either, although I tried!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - GEDDES in Mount Hope Cemetery, San Diego and First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 4: Origins Report.
* Went off at 10 a.m. to Plaza Bonita to shop for a birthday gift for Linda. Looked at Macy's and Penneys for blouses and jewelry, but saw nothing I'd want to get. Stopped at Catherine's and had no luck there also. On to Costco where I had lunch and bought roses, and then to Rite-Aid for a card, and home by 12 noon.
* Read, answered email, then wrote A Dill Cousin Connection, and More.
* Worked in the computer files and database, trying to add previously collected images to persons in the database, along with sources. Realized I needed more, so went to American Ancestors and found pages for my Medfield and Walpole families. Started trying to put them into the right surname file folders but didn't get too far.
* We left for dinner at Black Angus in the rain, had an OK dinner, brought some home. She had a reaction to her steak. She made me eat her free dessert because it had soy in the ice cream.
* Home by 7 p.m. to read, then found Jay's reports, and made some reports for John for Christmas. Worked in MyHeritage record matches for Find A Grave - did 18 confirmations and added some content and sources to the database. 825 FAG memorials to go!
* Checked Facebook (it works now!), added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment