20 days until Christmas now, and less than that for shopping. Woke up to rain again, and cold. I've been cold all day - the house thermostat is at 72F but it feels 65 all the time. Wore my jacket part of the day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 191: 1852 Marriage Certificate for Edward Hildreth and Sophia Newton in Northborough, Mass. and then worked in RootsMagic a bit and wrote RootsMagic 6 Update - Adds Source Citations to Pedigree Charts.
* The plumber came and replaced the faucet in front of the house. Easy job, $75. Wasn't even raining.
* Answered some email, then wrote SDGS Seminar on Saturday, 11 January Features Lisa Louise Cooke! Sent the reports to John also. Printed off Jay's genealogy from 2008 - he lost his copy. Wrote RootsTech 2014 Keynote Speakers Announced.
* Checked in on Google+ and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post and moved Sent Mail files to Thunderbird folders.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. Washed the dishes too.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then got the CVGS Newsletter 95% done...wonder what I forgot to add?
* Worked in the MyHeritage Record Matches for Find A Grave - got 30 more confirmed, only 797 left! Have 47538 sources now. Added about 85 today. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.