13 more shopping days until Christmas.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 286: The Voss, Norway Parish Church and then First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 9: Gathering Media Files and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Holiday Luncheon. Won a table decoration and received a crappy gift (decorated stocking with body lotions...and a few candies). Oh well, I gave away a jar of M&Ms - first one picked! Good food, good company, funny presentation by Gary.
* Stopped by the post office to mail the 90 Christmas cards, then home by 2:45 p.m. to read, check out the MyHeritage Scandinavian records, and write First Look at MyHeritage Scandinavian Matches. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. We took Nellie a casserole, and home by 7 p.m.
* Looked for some of the Voss, Norway events in the DigitalArkivet and succeeded - using the dates and farm names, was able to find the birth, death and marriage records for several persons. Saved them as a PDF, named them, and need to make images of them, then attach them and source them. That was a challenge, and fun!
* Worked in the database on Elizabeths with no birth date and no surname (had like 24 on the list), found some of them, and solved several maiden name problems - added content and sources when possible.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.