Some blogging, a little genealogy, a little shopping, and the Chargers beat the Broncos tonight. Will Ceasars never wonder?
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 192: Julia (White) Richmond's 1913 Death Certificate and then researched and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 10: Left-to-Right Descendants Chart.
* Ate lunch, added to the Best Of post, and at 1 p.m. we went off shopping. Bought me a light but warm faux leather coat for Christmas, and a top for Linda.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Finding Norwegian Church Parish Records in DigitalArkivet Website. That was fun - I learned how to get the image file. Checked Facebook and Google+.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the pre-game, we ate dinner, and watched my Chargers beat the Broncos 27-20. We're now 7-7, with a slight playoff chance.
* Game over by 9 p.m., came in to read, check Ancestry and FamilySearch, download the new CVGS photos from Dropbox, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.