Only 3 more weeks left in 2013. Wow. Where has the time gone? The days just fly by and I try to avoid going shopping. Soon, I fear!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Check Out the University of Idaho's Repositories of Primary Sources.
* Exported a new GEDCOM into Legacy and then wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 8: Relinking Media Items.
* Had lunch and left at 12:30 p.m. for the dentist office for routine cleaning. Found a pitted old filling, so need to have that replaced in tooth #12. Drat.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to face no electricity - a power outage in most of south Chula Vista. Fed the bird feeder, and read email and blogs on the iPhone then read Facebook on the tablet. Power back on at 3:30 p.m.
* Online to read, then wrote Dear Randy - How Can I Get Ancestry.com Data Into a Genealogy Program? Very carefully! Printed off the second page of the Christmas letter. All set now to fold, stuff, and seal. soft
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and eat dinner, then we worked on the Christmas cards. I folded the letter and sealed the envelopes, Linda stuffed the envelopes and labeled them. We finished simultaneously! Teamwork.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, then worked in the database trying to find approximate birth dates and maiden names for all of the Elizabeth LNU in the database. Found some names, found more approximate dates, added content and some sources. Didn't finish the Elizabeth LNUs though, but made a dent in them.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.