One of Linda's birthday presents came in the mail, thank goodness! I'm still going shopping on Tuesday! Need flowers and a card also.
* Read email and blogs, and joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA for the first 30 minutes.
* We left at 9:45 a.m. for church for the Ace Wischstaft memorial service. Very well done with a military salute, the flag ceremony, and a reception. Ate lunch (cookies and munchies) there.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to note that Amanuensis Monday - Post 197: Will of Baltzer Spangler (1706-1770) of York, Pennsylvania and First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 3: Family File Statistics posted.
* Got phone call from Marnie and arranged to meet her and her mother in La Jolla at 5 p.m. Wrote The Interactive Racial Dot Map of the United States.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. for La Jolla, got there early, and had a delightful 2 hours with Marnie and Gay. Marnie is my 6th cousin in a Dill line, and grew up within one mile of me in San Diego. We left at 7, stopped at In 'n' Out for dinner, and home by 8 p.m.
* Read, checked Facebook, then worked in the database adding sources and content. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.