Less than 12 days for me to shop for Christmas - the pressure builds! What will Angel Linda get for Christmas?
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 198: Will of Rudolf Spangler (1738-1811) posted.
* Ready for Mondays With Myrt at 8:30, but we didn't get on video until about 8:50 a.m. Had a full show, wearing my Genea-Santa hat, and talked about probate records quite a bit.
* Spent some time adding posts to the Amanuensis Monday Posts page.
* Researched and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 7: Source Quality Measures are a New Feature.
* Had lunch, checked Facebook, back online to work on AmericanAncestors Essex probate records - downloaded John Norman and Richard Norman records. Wrote Essex County, Massachusetts Probate Packet Files Now on AmericanAncestors.org.
* Worked on the Christmas card mail list and updated the letter. Got about 100 copies of page 1 printed off. Page 2 on Tuesday (gotta let the ink dry!).
* Answered Andrea's email, made a report and sent it to her.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV and read the paper, we ate dinner, and I did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the California Marriages, 1949-1959 on Ancestry for Seaver persons. Found maybe half of the 36 entries in my database, or added them to my database by searching for parents already in the database. Added content and sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.