Well, that Christmas gift for Linda won't be! I can't upgrade her phone until February 28th. Drat. What else can I get for the woman who has everything?
* Read email and blogs, and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 6: The Migration Report.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and printed it off to copy later.
* Wrote List of United States Records on FindMyPast.com and set it for later.
* Left at 1 p.m. for the UPS Store to publish the CVGS Newsletter. Got it done and mailed. Then to Wal-mart to look at phones, and then Verizon, where the guy told me I needed to wait or pay a big penalty.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, fight the computer, and then wrote Michael Hait Publishes Version 3.0 of His eBook, Online State Resources for Genealogy.
* Checked Facebook, tried to answer email, and went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, do the two Saturday posts, fight the email program again, and settled in to do online research. Got an email on MyHeritage about a problem, so researched that for awhile. Added some sources and content to the database but not many.
* Wrote this post, and i'm done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.