It was not much of a genealogy Sunday...but it's football season.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 to 30 November 2013 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:30. I watched football, ate lunch, read the paper, and had some time on the computer to read but didn't do anything useful.
* Watched the Broncos-Chiefs game, listened to the Chargers-Bengals game. Bolts lost 17-10, not a good game. Now 5-7 and almost done for the season. We had dinner watching the lowlights.
* Online at 5:30 p.m. to transcribe a long will, then wrote the Amanuensis post and another for Monday morning. We have a funeral to go to.
* Did about 30 minutes of searching to add data to the database, didn't get much done. Maybe tomorrow?
* Tried to check Facebook but not responsive, so added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. genealogy today was 5.5 hours.