I guess a 72nd anniversary only counts for US census records...
* Started to read blogs, but left at 7:50 a.m. for the Men's Bible study breakfast at Marie C's. Had a group of 6.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. to go to Bonita library for the CVGS Computer workshop with my laptop. Read email there, noted that Surname Saturday -- HELME (England > Colonial New England) posted, and worked with Sam on FTM 2014 exploring how to do web clipping, capture media, etc. Had cookies for lunch, and some of Sam's chips.
* Home by 1:45 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Dear Genea-Santa Letter posted, and read the rest of the blogs.
* Went in at 2:15 p.m. to watch football and read the paper, dozed off several times...felt good. Watched games through dinner time.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and then work in the database adding content and sources. Got through the Ek names. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.