It was a very quiet Thanksgiving - I only watched about 30 minutes of football, and was on the computer all day except for when we went out for dinner.
* Read email and blogs, noted that I Am So Thankful ... posted. Worked in Legacy V8 for awhile, then posted My Mayflower Connections - Soule, White, Warren, Cooke, Brewster, Hopkins and Fuller.
* Worked some more in Legacy 8, started a list of problem areas, and eventually posted First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 2: Pedigree Charts. Added the 4-color scheme to the database, and the Pedigree chart showed colors for me, my parents and grandparents, but nobody else.
* Used problem messages in both LFT8 and RM6 to correct major problems in the database - mainly dates the wrong century. Got the piggies cage cleaned and new litter down while Linda fed them carrots.
* We left at 4:40 p.m. for the Black Angus for Thanksgiving dinner. Had a 5 p.m. reservation and we got right to a table, but it was really packed. Decent dinner, not like Linda used to make, but she didn't have to cook for the two of us. And there was no frozen turkey to drop on her toe this year.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database adding content and sources. Several difficult problems that I can't figure out. Got a spouse's name somewhere, but have no clue where!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.