It was Black Friday - a big shopping day. I stayed home and added lots of content to my database. Did a bit of blogging too.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Reader Comments About Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 Posts. Explored Legacy Family Tree V8 a bit more.
* Worked in the three DNA sites on matches for awhile, more are added occasionally. Searched by surname this time - precious few Seaver folks have tested autosomal DNA.
* Wrote five blogp osts for the CV Genealogy Cafe, and November 27th Program Summary - "Heirloom Discovery Day" with Georgie Stillman and CVGS Holiday Luncheon is Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at Chula Vista South Branch Library posted. The others will go up in the next week.
* Decided to write about the William Widdle search, so wrote Who is William Widdle? I have no clue, and no evidence that he ever existed.
* Captured some Find A Grave photos of my ancestors and added them to the database. Got through most of the Carringer folks, still have Seaver folks to go. And Leland folks too.
* Went in for piggy feeding at 4:30 p.m., and then we ate dinner, watched TV and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then worked on the database adding census summaries to Facts, transcriptions from Treasure Chest Thursday posts to Facts, and some obituaries also. Sources are at 47,276 and media items at 595.
* Checked Facebook, read email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.