This was the CVGS Program day, so my at-home work was disrupted a bit.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 284: Molster Farm (above Voss, Norway) Visit in 1999.
* Received my Legacy Family Tree customer ID number, so managed to easily upgrade my Version 8 to the Deluxe edition. Then made some screen shots and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 1: A Walk Around the Menus, Buttons and Tabs.
* Packed up and went to McDonalds for lunch, got to the library at 11:30 and sat in on John's group for awhile, then to the auditorium to have snacks and enjoy the CVGS program.
* Got a book, stopped at the bank, and was home by 3 p.m. Read, answered some email, and then wrote Dear Randy - How Do You Do Your Record Transcriptions? Had a San Diego cousin contact me about family photos. Cool.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to look through the recent ancestors, add some alternate names, attach sources to them, add fact notes for vital and census facts, and add some family photos to several persons. Need to do more of that.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered more email, wrote two posts for Thursday, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.