Well, this was a fun weekend but not a big genealogy weekend for me.
1) Saturday, 16 November 2013:
* Read email but not blogs, and went off at 7:45 a.m. for the Men's Bible Study breakfast at Marie Callenders. I left early at 9 a.m. so we could get on the road.
* We left at 9:20 a.m., I dropped Linda in Huntington Beach at 11:15 and made it to Whittier by 11:55. Gave my talk there and got back to HB at 3:50 p.m. Had fun with the grandgirls, we had dinner at the pier in HB and we were home by 9:25 p.m. I watched the second half of the Aztecs-Rainbow Warriors game, we won 28-21 in overtime. Read email and blogs while at my daughters and at the restaurant. We brought the two guinea pigs home with us for a vacation.
* Checked Facebook, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England?) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Show Us Your Visited States and Provinces Map posted. Went to bed!
Genealogy this day was about 3 hours.
2) Sunday, 17 November 2013:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 November 2013 post. We went off to church at 9:40 a.m. and were home by 11:40 a.m. I was tired and sleepy, ate lunch and fed the piggies, and watched football.
* Woke up from my short nap and watched the Chargers game against Miami. We lost 20-16. Drat, now 4-6 and playoff hope is lost.
* Was online at 4:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and answer email. Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. to watch football, and eat dinner. We took food to a friend at 6, stopped at the ice cream store and were home by 6:30 p.m.
* Online again to read, then wrote two posts for Monday morning while i'm at OASIS. Answered more email and worked in RootsMagic and FTM 2014 looking at media. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was about 5.0 hours.