Only five more weeks until Christmas! Yikes! Only two more weeks until Linda's birthday. double yikes! Christmas letter and cards too - the season gets busy.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 195: Deed by John Phillips to Daniel Bixby in 1758 for Land in Shrewsbury, Mass. posted. Checked in on the Mondays With Myrt HOA.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for my OASIS class, got there by 9:40 and was ready to go at 10. Only 8 of the original 14 attended, so it was pretty easy going. Left at 12:30 for home and was home by 1:05 and ate lunch.
* Online at 1:20 p.m. to note that I Had Genealogy Fun at the WAGS Meeting on Saturday, 16 November 2013 posted, and wrote "Kicking Up the Past" Kickstarter Project - Deadline is 24 November. Researched and wrote Transferring Media Files Between Software Programs - Post 1: Project Defined and RootsMagic GEDCOM Created.
* Answered some email, then searched a bit on Ancestry.com and AmericanAncestors.org for BMD records for my ancestors in vital record books or the town books. Found a bunch, saved them, renamed them.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, watch football and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, found more BMD data for ancestors, saved them, renamed them, and put them in the surname folders in Ancestor Files file folder. Now I need to add them to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit in Ancestry and Find A Grave finding content for several families. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.