I had pretty much an all genealogy day today, including adding content and sources to the database.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Philip Jacob King (1764-1829) in Prospect Hill Cemetery, York, Pennsylvania and then transcribed and wrote Crowdsourcing Results: Louis B. Powell Death Notice and Obituary and set it for late morning.
* Did more research on the Louis Powell family. Transcribed the six page probate record for Philip Jacob king of York, Pennsylvania. Looked on FamilySearch for other King and Spangler probates, and found some in the index, but couldn't find one that should be there - it's in the index but not in the volume where it should be.
* Frustrated by the Ancestry image problem so I wrote Who Messed Up my Original Image "Interactive View" on Ancestry.com??? Found I could see them easily using WebSearch.
* Talked to John on the phone about his grandfather and promised to send him the three newspaper articles.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer some email, write John an email, and do some image searching on the Mass Town and VR records collection. Found some, but not as many as I need.
* Used MyHeritage Record Matches in Find A Grave to add sources and content to the database. Down to 980 matches pending. Now have 46,117 sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.5 hours.